I’ll show you how to heal your leaky gut, the simple way.
Leaky gut syndrome is complicated. But the solution isn’t. Follow my simple step-by-step recovery plan now and get back to feeling great!
The big myth about leaky gut
If you’ve spent just a couple of hours researching leaky gut, you are probably more confused than when you started.
Unfortunately, that makes sense.
After all, there is an entire industry built on making the topic as overwhelming as possible. Why?
Because that’s exactly what drives book sales, expensive course sign ups and coaching program registrations.
But here’s the thing
Whilst the science behind leaky gut syndrome is somewhat complicated, the solution is not. I should know.
Having suffered from intestinal hyperpermeability for many years (aka leaky gut), I managed to systematically attack it to the point where my gut health recovered and I all of the sudden felt great again!
If you have been looking for someone to tell you in plain English exactly what leaky gut is and how to go about solving it, then you’ve arrived at the right place.
In fact, it doesn’t get simpler than my free 7-page summary guide on the best way to heal leaky gut.
How to fix leaky gut syndrome fast
Honestly, there are 100s of things you could try in your quest to reduce leaky gut syndrome.
Some will work, but most won’t do much – or at least not in any statistically significant way or any way that makes the money you need to spend on the idea worth it.
Since I’ve been playing ‘leaky gut guinea pig #1’ for so many years, I’m happy to say I’ve tested all these ideas out. And seen what works and what doesn’t.
So let me save you some time!
My best articles for solving leaky gut
- 37 Ways To Heal Your Leaky Gut – my #1 article, covering every major idea and ordered from most important to least (to save you time!)
- 3 Tests & 10 Symptoms Of Leaky Gut + My Favorite Test – all the main tests you should consider for leaky gut, plus the top 10 symptoms of leaky gut
- Coffee & Leaky Gut – Why I Had To Quit – this is a realistic look at coffee’s role in gut health and how to handle it the smart way (hint: you can drink coffee, eventually, but there are a few things to do first)
- Alcohol & Leaky Gut – It’s Not a Love Story – who doesn’t like a nice glass of wine?! Well, this is my guide to doing it right…for your gut that is.
- Why L-Glutamine Is My Leaky Gut Superhero! – maybe my favorite article on the site, as we talk about the best supplement for leaky gut. And arguably the simplest of them all! A must read.
- How Digestive Enzymes Can Help Your Leaky Gut – with 5 different mechanisms for supporting leaky gut, these little guys are maybe the most underappreciated warriors in the battle for optimal intestinal permeability.
- Probiotics Can Help Leaky Gut, If You Choose Well – the sad thing about probiotics is that most have little to no impact on our gut health. But if we choose well, we can expect some serious support. This is my guide to doing just that.
As you’ll see on this site, all resources are free, as they should be
There are dozens of articles explaining everything from what type of diet to eat for leaky gut to what supplements are best for helping restore and reincoluate your gut.
But if you only read one resource from this site I highly recommend my free leaky gut recovery guide (PDF).
Here’s why you’ll fall in love with it…
…Unlike every other guide out there it is written in plain English and is 100% action oriented.
The focus is purely on what you can do right now and over the coming weeks to fix your leaky gut. You won’t have to sit through 100s of pages of research papers and scientific discussions.
Instead, you just get to enjoy the end conclusions reached from these reports. But probably the best thing about it is that it is a 12-week, step-by-step program for fixing leaky gut. And that’s really important. Let me explain.
The #1 reason people fail to fix their leaky gut
It’s not because they aren’t committed or smart enough.
It’s not even because they don’t have the time. Instead it is because they get overwhelmed by advice, which leads to paralysis by analysis. And I get that. So instead of telling you to do 50 different things on day 1, I only recommend the very best and most effective ideas.
This way you’re always going to take action and you’ll inch closer and closer to feeling great again. In fact on page 2 you’ll discover the single biggest thing you can do to repair your intestinal health.
It’s my favorite step too.
Because people tell me it starts producing results within days.
Hint: it takes 48 hours and by the end of it you may feel like a newborn puppy snuggling in a pile of fluffy pillows. Or you’ll just feel really really good.
To get started download my free leaky gut recovery guide here. Although you can read it all straight away, my advice is to just concentrate on pages 1 and 2.
I look forward to joining you on your journey to recovery.